Terms & Conditions
We are proud to offer you our financial and accounting services.
The utilisation of this website is bounded by the following terms of utilization:
- All of the contents of this website serve the purpose of general information and use only. Changes can be made to any of the pages at any time without prior notice.
- We cannot provide you with any form of warranty or guarantee with regard to the accuracy, timeliness, functionality, plenitude, propriety of the content and written materials which can be found or which are offered on this website. If you wish to continue utilising our website, you therefore, acknowledge the fact that there may be some inaccuracies or errors. We are excluding any form of liability brought about by such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent as permitted by law.
- With the use of this website, you acknowledge the risks which you may encounter. We will not be held responsible for these risks. It is your sole responsibility to make certain that you choose the products and services and other kinds of information meet your individual need.
- All of the content on this website is owned and licensed by us. These contents include, but are not limited to, the layout and design, graphics and visuals, text and information. Unauthorised copying and reproduction is strictly prohibited other than those which are in accordance with the copyright laws and notice.
- For all the other content, logos or trademarks which are shown on our website but are not our property or those which are not licensed to us, will be given the necessary acknowledgement.
- Any unauthorised utilisation of this website may allow us to file claims for damages which also may also be deemed as a criminal offense.
- This website may also include third party links. These links which may be included on our website is provided to you for further information. However, we do not endorse any of these websites. Therefore, we will not be held liable for any of the content of that third party website.
Once we receive your payment which may be for a one time or a contractual service, we are going to deliver your ordered accounting services. These tasks will be provided by members of our team who are highly skilled and experienced.
You will be provided with a contract. This contract will be signed by you and our company’s representative. This contract will also stipulate all the details of your acquired service.
We strictly prohibit making payments to the member in charge of the service. All payments must go through the necessary channels and should only be made to the accountancy department. We accept check, bank transfer, credit cards or standing order.
Once the contract expires, a final bill with all of the charges incurred will be sent to you. This will include any additional charges or fees which have not been settled. Any refund request will require approval of the person in charge.